Can you believe that we are halfway through October? It seems the year is just going by so fast! Missions Conference begins on Saturday, with our International Banquet. Which I might add, I am sooo looking fwd to this! I think this is our kids favorite time of the year. Hunter is especially excited about going to the college for dinner and getting his passport stamped, and most importantly, the "balloon man" will be there. He has been counting down the days! Also, with this month brings a mention of my sister-in-law, Julie & her book that has just been released... hence the picture off to the side. It's a great, fun book with lots of practical helps. You are welcome to read my copy or you may purchase one through the christian womanhood website. Yes Julie that was my one free plug:) I highly recommend it! Well, it's late and I am turning in for the night... hope everyone has a blessed weekend! ~jod
No comments:
Post a Comment